Friday, December 3, 2010

Got Rid Of Your Number That I Know By Heart.




So you decided to see me out of the blue,
Should i let you come over?
I think you're doing fine..
That girl in your arms does she know where you come from?

Almost made me move out of town,
You don't want me to be around, i stayed anyway,
Just in case.

Finding reasons to hate you more than before,
Like how you said, you would call
But never at all..
Got rid off your number that i know by heart.

You left your things at my place,
As if i have all the space,cause you know i dont mind,
Just come back when you think its time.

I'm all black and white inside,
Monotonous from left to right,
I decorate my house with things you love,
Just in case, you show up..
In case you show up.



Decorate by Yuna



No comments: